Back to Home

Myth of Soma Account Management

By clicking GO to login you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and privacy policy. > Register an Account > Forgot your username? > Forgot your password?

The Forum

Int attack access +5 for frags

1
Author Content Date
Rebel Courage[Intense] Rebel Courage+5
Weight : 4
Durability : 1122

Req. Str : 55

Attack + 13~19
Megals Thumb Ring[Intense] Megals Thumb Ring+5
Weight : 4
Durability : 1147

Req. Str : 55

Attack + 13~19
Megals Thumb Ring[Intense] Megals Thumb Ring+5
Weight : 4
Durability : 1130

Req. Str : 55

Attack + 13~19
Necklace of Valour[Intense] Necklace of Valour+5
Weight : 110
Durability : 1107

Req. Con : 180
Req. Wis : 110
Req. Dex : 100

Attack + 75~118(25%)
PM Reply Quote
[quote="108989"][item post=290401 index=0][item post=290401 index=1][item post=290401 index=2][item post=290401 index=3][/quote]
rings 10 frag each
PM Reply Quote
[quote="INVULNERABLE"]rings 10 frag each[/quote]
Reble+ ring+2
How much frag?
PM Reply Quote
[quote="PUDDING"]Reble+ ring+2 How much frag?[/quote]
the ring value at 15frags each and rc the valneck is 10 frags since its easy to make one
PM Reply Quote
[quote="108989"]the ring value at 15frags each and rc the valneck is 10 frags since its easy to make one[/quote]
I sent a message
PM Reply Quote
[quote="PUDDING"]I sent a message[/quote]
"PUDDING"I sent a message


Im in game now
PM Reply Quote
[quote="108989"][quote="PUDDING"]I sent a message[/quote] Im in game now[/quote]
I’ll take a ring for 15 frags
PM Reply Quote
[quote="ESKI"]I’ll take a ring for 15 frags [/quote]
i will take rc + both rings 45 frag if still available
PM Reply Quote
[quote="NOREH"]i will take rc + both rings 45 frag if still available[/quote]
RC 1x sold
MTR 2x sold
PM Reply Quote
[quote="108989"]RC 1x sold MTR 2x sold[/quote]

 

Please sign in with one of your characters to reply

 

1