| Author | Content | Date |
|---|---|---|
|
THE_KILLER |
Dear Finito,
I think the game really needs a stat cap. It feels unfair to players who level their characters by themselves, while some players are online 24/7 and rely heavily on pilots just to keep increasing their stats. Infinite stats also make the game exhausting and turn it into a never-ending grind. Having a stat cap would make things more balanced and give players a more reasonable limit to reach. After reaching the stat cap, the competition could focus more on getting better gear, accessories, builds, and improving your character setup rather than endlessly grinding stats. I believe this would make the game more balanced and enjoyable for both solo players and regular players. Thank you for considering the suggestion.
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="THE_KILLER"]Dear Finito,
I think the game really needs a stat cap. It feels unfair to players who level their characters by themselves, while some players are online 24/7 and rely heavily on pilots just to keep increasing their stats.
Infinite stats also make the game exhausting and turn it into a never-ending grind. Having a stat cap would make things more balanced and give players a more reasonable limit to reach.
After reaching the stat cap, the competition could focus more on getting better gear, accessories, builds, and improving your character setup rather than endlessly grinding stats.
I believe this would make the game more balanced and enjoyable for both solo players and regular players.
Thank you for considering the suggestion.[/quote]
|
#1 2026/09/27 13:28:56 |
|
THEODOSIUS |
What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished.
It makes no sense that these three, Cleen, lord_beerus, and xilro, still haven’t been punished. Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with the direction of the game. The real problem is the bot users.
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="THEODOSIUS"]What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished.
It makes no sense that these three, Cleen, lord_beerus, and xilro, still haven’t been punished.
Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with the direction of the game. The real problem is the bot users.[/quote]
|
#2 2026/09/27 13:47:27 |
|
THE_KILLER |
Finito, you need to check the IP addresses of these players. I’m 100% sure they’re using pilots and bots: Haddassah, Lord_Beerus, Xilro, and CLEEN They’re online 24/7.
|
#3 2026/09/27 13:52:49 |
|
THEODOSIUS |
The upcoming new client not allowing bots doesn’t mean the botting problem will be solved.
I think all the stats that were gained illegally through botting in the past should be investigated, and the players responsible should be punished. |
#4 2026/09/27 14:10:52 |
|
CLEEN |
Grow a pair an post on your main char.... more than likely menudo posting this by how im the only char in full caps
|
#5 2026/09/27 15:07:33 |
|
THEODOSIUS |
"CLEEN"Grow a pair an post on your main char.... more than likely menudo posting this by how im the only char in full caps I can’t believe a bot user can be this shameless… what an amazing server. |
#6 2026/09/27 15:18:22 |
|
CLEEN |
Its just so funny how your all one sided in this.
|
#7 2026/09/27 15:31:52 |
|
ACROBATS |
Weird how Dare is on Tyrozet, Afro, Dare and Aquaman all at the same time, simultaneously hunting/pking/crafting, or how Sam is on Rekoj, bigshow & mumbles, or aenus on Aoumie at mags hunting and vafers on Aenus at the same time!?!? Shall I keep going? Might want to look closer at your own house brother & stop making yourself look like a retard.
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="ACROBATS"]Weird how Dare is on Tyrozet, Afro, Dare and Aquaman all at the same time, simultaneously hunting/pking/crafting, or how Sam is on Rekoj, bigshow & mumbles, or aenus on Aoumie at mags hunting and vafers on Aenus at the same time!?!? Shall I keep going? Might want to look closer at your own house brother & stop making yourself look like a retard.[/quote]
|
#8 2026/09/27 15:41:51 |
|
TZ |
|
#9 2026/09/27 15:43:58 |
|
INSPECTOR1 |
All this crying yet you condone stealing off Angie and lying to them for years what a sad individual.
All that screenie does is put more out in the open that nite was and is using a bot still. Have you all forgotten Tyrese said outlaws had used pilots which used his characters for srs in the end or has that casually slipped your mind too lol?
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="INSPECTOR1"]All this crying yet you condone stealing off Angie and lying to them for years what a sad individual.
All that screenie does is put more out in the open that nite was and is using a bot still.
Have you all forgotten Tyrese said outlaws had used pilots which used his characters for srs in the end or has that casually slipped your mind too lol?[/quote]
|
#10 2026/09/27 16:10:28 |
|
THEODOSIUS |
At least they’re not as shameless as CLEEN.
Whoever they are, I think anyone using bots should be thoroughly investigated and punished. Can’t people just enjoy the game as it’s meant to be played? |
#11 2026/09/27 16:31:50 |
|
MAGS1 |
I just don’t understand why people feel the need to complain all the time?
Imagine fishing for bans on a game with about 40 active players. You’ll end up playing by yourself (I’m sure a lot of these fishers play with themselves regularly anyway). Mitchy. |
#12 2026/09/27 16:38:38 |
|
TESTICRUEL |
"THEODOSIUS"What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished. Very one sided that, what about Dare who is online 18/7, disintegrate 24/7, Dare has literally spent thousands on the game yet why are you not mentioning that?
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="TESTICRUEL"][quote="THEODOSIUS"]What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished.
It makes no sense that these three, Cleen, lord_beerus, and xilro, still haven’t been punished.
Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with the direction of the game. The real problem is the bot users.[/quote]
Very one sided that, what about Dare who is online 18/7, disintegrate 24/7, Dare has literally spent thousands on the game yet why are you not mentioning that?[/quote]
|
#13 2026/09/27 16:59:45 |
|
THEODOSIUS |
"TESTICRUEL""THEODOSIUS"What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished. I can’t see everything that happens in the game. The three I mentioned are the ones I personally witnessed using bots seriously. I’m not taking sides — I’m only talking about the people I’ve personally seen and am certain about.
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="THEODOSIUS"][quote="TESTICRUEL"][quote="THEODOSIUS"]What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished.
It makes no sense that these three, Cleen, lord_beerus, and xilro, still haven’t been punished.
Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with the direction of the game. The real problem is the bot users.[/quote]
Very one sided that, what about Dare who is online 18/7, disintegrate 24/7, Dare has literally spent thousands on the game yet why are you not mentioning that?[/quote]
I can’t see everything that happens in the game.
The three I mentioned are the ones I personally witnessed using bots seriously.
I’m not taking sides — I’m only talking about the people I’ve personally seen and am certain about.
[/quote]
|
#14 2026/09/27 17:11:41 |
|
TESTICRUEL |
"THEODOSIUS""TESTICRUEL""THEODOSIUS"What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished. If that were true, you obviously have an issue with botters, you would have recorded, sent to fin and they would have been banned. But obviously you have never seen them bot, your just making up rubbish because they killed u in pk.
PM
Reply
Quote
[quote="TESTICRUEL"][quote="THEODOSIUS"][quote="TESTICRUEL"][quote="THEODOSIUS"]What’s even more serious is that bot users aren’t being punished.
It makes no sense that these three, Cleen, lord_beerus, and xilro, still haven’t been punished.
Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with the direction of the game. The real problem is the bot users.[/quote]
Very one sided that, what about Dare who is online 18/7, disintegrate 24/7, Dare has literally spent thousands on the game yet why are you not mentioning that?[/quote]
I can’t see everything that happens in the game.
The three I mentioned are the ones I personally witnessed using bots seriously.
I’m not taking sides — I’m only talking about the people I’ve personally seen and am certain about.
[/quote]
If that were true, you obviously have an issue with botters, you would have recorded, sent to fin and they would have been banned. But obviously you have never seen them bot, your just making up rubbish because they killed u in pk.[/quote]
|
#15 2026/09/27 17:24:47 |
Please sign in with one of your characters to reply