Back to Home

Myth of Soma Account Management

By clicking GO to login you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and privacy policy. > Register an Account > Forgot your username? > Forgot your password?

The Forum

Buying MA accessories

1
Author Content Date
Mystical FragmentMystical Fragment (18)
Weight : 1
Diamond MediumDiamond Medium (9)
Weight : 1
Diamond SmallDiamond Small (43)
Weight : 1
Magma FragmentMagma Fragment (1)
Weight : 1
or barr
PM Reply Quote
[quote="APO4"][item post=290959 index=0][item post=290959 index=1][item post=290959 index=2][item post=290959 index=3] or barr[/quote]
Necro StingNecro Sting+8
Weight : 25
Durability : 236

Req. Int : 180

Magic Attack + 18~28
Valkirye Stud[Rare] Valkirye Stud+8
Weight : 3
Durability : 943

Req. Int : 56

Magic Attack + 17~24
PM Reply Quote
[quote="THIBAUTPINOT"][item post=290962 index=0] [item post=290962 index=1][/quote]
RingRing+8
Weight : 4
Durability : 1000

Magic Attack + 16
PM Reply Quote
[quote="WEIRD"][item post=290963 index=0][/quote]
How much?
PM Reply Quote
[quote="APO4"]How much?[/quote]
I looking for necro, stud
PM Reply Quote
[quote="APO4"]I looking for necro, stud[/quote]
"APO4"I looking for necro, stud


For frags
PM Reply Quote
[quote="THIBAUTPINOT"][quote="APO4"]I looking for necro, stud[/quote] For frags[/quote]
pm me in game
PM Reply Quote
[quote="APO4"]pm me in game[/quote]

 

Please sign in with one of your characters to reply

 

1