Back to Home

Myth of Soma Account Management

By clicking GO to login you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and privacy policy. > Register an Account > Forgot your username? > Forgot your password?

The Forum

2026 Levelling Routes – Old Guides, Recent Changes & Community Input

1
Author Content Date
I was trying to remember the old Human levelling route wolves, kobs, raptors, trolls, BLGs and realised I couldn’t actually remember

I started digging through the old forum threads, guides, Armory info and the more recent 2026 changes, and ended up putting this together.

I’m not posting this as gospel or claiming I’ve found the quick maths genius calculated route. There are old guides that disagree with each other, the stat system has changed, and kill speed/spawns/gear obviously matter.

Itsa just a handy starting point that looks nice to read




PM Reply Quote
[quote="REMASTERED"]I was trying to remember the old Human levelling route wolves, kobs, raptors, trolls, BLGs and realised I couldn’t actually remember I started digging through the old forum threads, guides, Armory info and the more recent 2026 changes, and ended up putting this together. I’m not posting this as gospel or claiming I’ve found the quick maths genius calculated route. There are old guides that disagree with each other, the stat system has changed, and kill speed/spawns/gear obviously matter. Itsa just a handy starting point that looks nice to read [url=https://ibb.co/DSYJhw6][img]https://i.ibb.co/ZkSj5cw/Soma-guide-1-2026-by-Jaffycake.png[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/DfLTWRvB][img]https://i.ibb.co/yFV7PQZz/Soma-guide-2-2026-by-Jaffycake.png[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/ZzvtyXbH][img]https://i.ibb.co/v4fg2qMs/Soma-guide-3-2026-by-Jaffycake.png[/img][/url] [/quote]
You forgot about shanis 😥
PM Reply Quote
[quote="WEIRD"]You forgot about shanis 😥[/quote]

 

Please sign in with one of your characters to reply

 

1