Back to Home

Myth of Soma Account Management

By clicking GO to login you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and privacy policy. > Register an Account > Forgot your username? > Forgot your password?

The Forum

As usual…

1
Author Content Date
….I’m always right. 😂

Save Soma:

* Restore bugs
* Restore resi
* Unban everyone
* Legalise bots


Every action you’ve taken has slowly chipped away at the user count. Yes, some people are going to threaten to quit if these changes are made — that’s inevitable.

But once the user count is restored and there’s a proper economy again, most of the people saying they’ll quit won’t actually go anywhere.

And I know a lot of people will disagree with this simply because it’s coming from me, rather than judging the ideas themselves.
PM Reply Quote
[quote="MY_UNICORN"]….I’m always right. 😂 Save Soma: * Restore bugs * Restore resi * Unban everyone * Legalise bots Every action you’ve taken has slowly chipped away at the user count. Yes, some people are going to threaten to quit if these changes are made — that’s inevitable. But once the user count is restored and there’s a proper economy again, most of the people saying they’ll quit won’t actually go anywhere. And I know a lot of people will disagree with this simply because it’s coming from me, rather than judging the ideas themselves.[/quote]
Go back to perving on kids ya nonce.
PM Reply Quote
[quote="ADEPT"]Go back to perving on kids ya nonce.[/quote]
mythofsoma.co.uk
PM Reply Quote
[quote="LOLZUKA"]mythofsoma.co.uk [/quote]
People are leaving and have left because there's a new server with a staggering amount of content and quality of life improvements.

I don't think it's because people need Bugs, Resurrection Scrolls or have to automate their gameplay.

There's serious competition now and I do mean serious. Even if you added in your list, that wouldn't suddenly go away.
PM Reply Quote
[quote="Z"]People are leaving and have left because there's a new server with a staggering amount of content and quality of life improvements. I don't think it's because people need Bugs, Resurrection Scrolls or have to automate their gameplay. There's serious competition now and I do mean [b]serious[/b]. Even if you added in your list, that wouldn't suddenly go away.[/quote]

 

Please sign in with one of your characters to reply

 

1